GIRLS CONFIDENCE IN GOD
Ready to start your journey? (PHILIPIANS 3:3)
Real confidence is faith activating against Fear:
We are here all on a different paths but towards the same road. It’s not going be easier,
Here are my personal tips on how to build self-confidence. It was a long, hard and sometimes painful journey, but I made it by staying positive and I am done pleasing People and life is sweet and being free from impressing other people. Just remember, beauty is a birthright. Everyone is born beautiful and unique.
it’s your own personal journey its starts with yourself .like snowflakes, finger prints none of them are the same, they are all one of a kind, we all have our special features that sets us apart, we are born with it, in life it’s not being accepted by everybody it’s about accepting yourself first, your imperfections are unique that someone else is admiring and really dyeing to have it.
Be one of a kind and don’t be perfect because you are not a robot or a doll. Embraces all your mistakes and weakness and push forward with a smile and allowing God to take charge.
And here are some of the guidance of how we maintain our confidence high in faith:
- Please save yourself from comparing yourself with other people. It’s a mental muscle: that needs every day exercise where your mind has to be fed and exercised daily: consciously think positive thoughts.
- Find your qualities: In this look for your passion qualities that propel you in your time to do it.If you don’t know your qualities ask you’re self what do I like to do.
- Have a body system: find Someone you can trust share your feelings with without being judged
- Focus on the cans and not can’t, with all your strengths on what you can do pushes you to do what you can’t do or thought you could not do. Please keep praising yourself every little success you make, please don’t criticize yourself, if you are home and you learn something new appreciate it. And learn to say thank you all the time. Just Remember that Gods strength is made perfect in our weakness.
- Pass your wisdom, love, gifts and time to others: this is what makes you special with sharing all you have with others makes others happy and it transforms and reflects back to you.
- Change your outlook and the surrounding that are positive :
Find positive inputs, influences and energy at all times and have positive chats with yourself, Listen to music and sound that will build your thoughts in moderation .positive people to push you .speak your flaws and fears with positive people who will make your weakness turn out to be your strengths. People who will pray with you at all times.
Romans 12:6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man’s gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to hisb faith. 7 If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; 8 if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.